Do you want to find your green thumb? This site is about the process to learn to become a gardener. I came from having zero knowledge to as of today having a pretty good grasp on how to grow plants. To start lets go ahead and define what a gardener is. A gardener is someone who:
- Can grow plants effectively using multiple different growing methods.
- Can identify plant issues by looking at them and knows how to correct those issues
- Understands basics of plant biology and biochemistry, i.e. what does a specific nutrient do for a plant
- Understands the environmental requirements of plants and how to adjust those for optimal growth
- Knows the uses, benefits, how to harvest and maintain the plants they grow
Follow my progress to become a master gardener and learn from my successes, and mistakes. Share your story and ideas about growing/gardening with me and others so they can become better. Whether you just want to learn to just do basic gardening or become a master gardener like me, you will find the information you need here. row yourself and others by what you learn and share!
Other Gardening Topics
On this site I will also go through whats going and interesting topics in gardening. Other topics include
- How to use your harvest, including health benefits of the food crops
- Automation strategies for gardening
- Current events and topics in agriculture and how gardeners fit in the food supply chain
- Learning tools and strategies